Mobile Tyre Technician
Job no: 546690
Work type: Full time
Categories: Mechanic, Auto Technician, Autocentre Colleagues
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £26,265 to £28,765 Per Year
Business Area: Halfords Mobile Expert
Realistic OTE of £28,765 per year. Base salary: £26,265 per year.
Our Mobile Tyre Technicians use their automotive / mechanical expertise to deliver a fantastic customer experience in the field. Receiving bookings through a smartphone App you’ll pick stock up from your local Hub and drive to customers’ homes or workplaces to carry out booked jobs, working to the highest technical and safety standards. Once complete, you’ll gain customer feedback and if no other jobs are booked in, will return to the Hub where you will have jobs booked to complete.
You’ll be responsible for the safe keeping – and driving - of the Halfords Mobile Expert van and all equipment, and will have:
• Experience of tyre fitting, gained either in a garage or on the road
• Experience of providing great face to face customer service
• The ability to act on your own initiative and identify the best way forward
• A full driving licence with no more than 6 points
• An understanding of Health & Safety regulations and practices.
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory company pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Store discount, with 25% off most products across Halfords and Tredz
- Employee discount, with up to 50% off your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee wellness programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Life assurance
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results