Job no: 543844
Work type: Full time
Categories: Autocentre Colleagues
Salary: £23,841 to £24,500 per year
Business Area: Autocentres
Are you passionate about giving great customer service? Do you love being the best you can be?
Who we’re looking for:
Our Tyre Fitters are experts in the fitment of tyres and take pride in provide fast, friendly and efficient service to our customers.
As a Tyre Fitter you will provide efficient and effective customer service, to the highest standards of workmanship in the fitment of tyres, oil and filter and batteries. You will also carry out wheel alignment and replacing / repairing tyres as needed.
What you’ll need:
- Fast fit / tyre fitting / automotive or mechanic experience
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Happy to work as part of a team
- A commitment to quality of work, including quality control
- Full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points
What you’ll get:
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Bonus scheme
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee assistance programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work.
With over 300 UK Autocentres we are one of the UK’s leading MOT, car service, brakes, repairs and tyres specialists. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results