Customer Services Advisor
Job no: 541635
Work type: Part time, 16 hours per week
Site: Castlebar, Castlebar Retail Park
Categories: Retail Colleagues
Salary: €12.76 per hour
Business Area: Retail
€12.76 per hour + performance related bonus
Love all things motoring and cycling? Great with customers?
Your knack with customers and boundless enthusiasm for cars and bikes is what will lead you to success in this role. Ideally, you’ll already have some experience of fitting car parts and of cycle repair, even as a hobby. Either way, we have training in place to get you the skills you need – you’ll be delivering market-leading standards of service, after all
You’ll soon be working on customers’ vehicles in our car park and on bikes in-store, helping us wow every customer. This role delivers a wide range of fitting services, including car parts fitting, technology fitting, cycle building and cycle servicing. We’ll help you develop your practical problem-solving skills alongside your ability to work quickly and efficiently. Ideally, you already have Retail experience but if you can demonstrate experience of tailoring your approach in a customer focused sales environment, we can help you with the rest.
We invest heavily in training to give our colleagues skills to develop their careers, so whatever career path you want to follow and whatever pace you want to progress, we have the support here to help you make your ambitions a reality, whether it’s in Retail or elsewhere in the Group.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of delivering great customer service, ideally in a retail sales environment
- A proactive approach to helping customers and understanding their needs
- Problem solving skills
- Availability to work on a rota basis, including weekends
Ideally, you’ll also have the following:
- Some knowledge and skills in car parts fitting and cycle repair
- Some experience of working towards and achieving sales targets
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory company pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Store discount, with 25% off most products across Halfords and Tredz
- Employee discount, with up to 60% off your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee wellness programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Life insurance
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
We’re in an exciting chapter as a leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services. Join us in our mission to keep the nation moving safely and be part of our success story.
Apply now Back to search results