Customer Sales Advisor
Job no: 541622
Work type: Part time, 12 hours per week
Site: Sheffield, Drakehouse Retail Park
Categories: Retail Colleagues
Location: South Yorkshire
Salary: £8.32 - £10.62 per hour
Business Area: Retail
- Age 22+ £10.62 per hour + performance related bonus
- Age 21 £10.38 per hour + performance related bonus
- Under 21 £8.32 per hour + performance related bonus
Got a knack with customers?
Ideally, you already have Retail sales experience but if you’ve worked in another customer focused sales environment, we’re likely to be a great fit for each other.
You’re already a legend at quick and efficient working, and we’ll give you the product knowledge and skills training you need to wow every customer. You’ll learn how to demonstrate and explain our products as well as the practical aspects of our fitting services.
We invest heavily in training to give our colleagues skills to develop their careers, so whatever career path you want to follow and whatever pace you want to progress, we have the support here to help you make your ambitions a reality, whether it’s in Retail or elsewhere in the Group.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience of delivering great customer service, ideally in a retail sales environment
- A proactive approach to helping customers and understanding their needs
- Problem solving skills
- Availability to work on a rota basis, including weekends
- Ideally, some experience of working towards and achieving sales targets
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory company pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Store discount, with 25% off most products across Halfords and Tredz
- Employee discount, with up to 60% off your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee wellness programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Life insurance
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results