Customer Service Advisor
Job no: 537111
Work type: Full time
Site: United Kingdom
Categories: Customer Support
Location: United Kingdom
Salary: £10 per hour plus performance bonus
Business Area: Halfords Support Centre
Are you great with customers? Love Problem solving? Want to start a career with an Iconic British brand?
At Halfords we’re all about customers, just like you. In this role you’ll get to use your fantastic customer service skills to deliver a service that our customers want to come back for.
As one of our many helpful experts, you’ll aim to resolve all issues at first point of contact, problem solving in the moment and delivering a professional, courteous, and customer-centred service.
We’re all about continuous improvement too – for our customers, of course, but also in supporting you with your development.
Currently we have several full-time roles, working on a rota basis. Shifts to include no more than 1 in 3 weekends, and both early and late shift patterns (until 10pm).
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Any customer service skills / experience (No formal call centre experience required!)
- Or a passion and enthusiasm for great customer service - We will provide full training!
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on getting issues resolved and helping our customers
If you know Halfords, you probably already know what a great team culture we have here, with a team that looks after each other and cheers each other on.
- Our supportive training environment will help you to take your skills to the next level.
- Equipment to carry out your role.
- You’ll also enjoy the flexibility to work from home, or from our offices in Redditch
- Competitive salary plus performance bonus
- 25% colleague discount across the Halfords Group
- Access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services
- Ability to start your career in one of the UKs most recognised businesses!
With over 400 Stores, 600 garages and 445 mobile vans covering 75% of the UK we are the UK’s leading provider of motoring and cycling products and services. Join us and be part of our success story in supporting a lifetime of motoring and cycling for our customers!
What's in it for you:
You’ll enjoy a salary of up to £10 per hour (based on location and experience) plus a performance bonus, 25% colleague discount and access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services, as well as being able to access our industry leading training to take your career to the next stage.
We have full time roles only (up to 40hrs per week) Shifts include no more than 1 in 3 weekends, and including early, mid and late shift patterns (until 10pm)
Join us and be part of our success story in supporting a lifetime of motoring and cycling for our customers!
Apply now Back to search results