Job no: 534002
Work type: Full time
Site: Glasgow South
Categories: Mechanic, MOT Tester, Autocentre Management
Salary: £23,000 to £28,000 per year
£1,000 signing on bonus, paid in 2 x £500 instalments, one in your first month's pay and one after 12 months' service
You have experience as an Assistant Manager, Supervisor or Workshop Controller with skills as a Vehicle Technician/Mechanic, and – like us – you take pride in delivering excellent customer service with your team. In this role, you’ll be able to progress your management career alongside the duties of a Vehicle Technician, including tyre fitting. Join us and be part of our professional and friendly team, and enjoy great benefits and opportunities to progress your career.
You will have:
- Experience of maximising sales whilst optimising customer satisfaction
- Achieved improvements in service levels
- Experience of building great customer relationships
- A focus on continuous improvement
- NVQ Level 2 in Light Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent, or time served experience
- Some experience with budgets and Key Performance Indicators
- Experience of stock/inventory management
You’ll enjoy a competitive salary, 25% colleague discount across the Halfords Group and access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services, as well as being able to access our industry leading training to take your career to the next stage.
McConechy’s is part of the Halfords Group and is one of the UK’s largest independent suppliers of tyres and motoring services. Join us and enjoy a range of great benefits and the opportunity to advance your career in a professional organisation.
Apply now Back to search results