Mobile Tyre Fitter
Job no: 532828
Work type: Full time
Categories: Mechanic, Auto Technician, Autocentre Colleagues
Salary: £26,506 per year
Brand: Halfords Mobile Expert
£26,506 per year + bonus
£1,000 signing on bonus, paid in 2 x £500 instalments, one in your first month's pay and one after 12 months' service
Our Mobile Tyre Fitters use their expertise to deliver a fantastic customer experience in the field. Receiving bookings through a smartphone App you’ll pick stock up from your local Hub and drive to customers’ homes or workplaces to carry out booked jobs, working to the highest technical and safety standards. Once complete, you’ll gain customer feedback and if no other jobs are booked in, will return to the Hub where you will have jobs booked to complete.
You’ll be responsible for the safe keeping – and driving - of the Halfords Mobile Expert van and all equipment, and will have:
• Experience of tyre fitting, gained either in a garage or on the road
• Experience of providing great face to face customer service
• The ability to act on your own initiative and identify the best way forward
• A full driving licence with no more than 6 points
• An understanding of Health & Safety regulations and practices.
This role is full time, 44 hours per week, from 8am to 8pm on a rota basis. A van and tools are provided for use during shifts, and kept at the Hub when not on duty.
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee assistance programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results