Job no: 532826
Work type: Full time
Categories: Autocentre Management, Autocentre Colleagues
Brand: National Tyres and Autocare
Passionate about exceeding customer expectations? An expert at motivating your team to be the best they can be?
Who we’re looking for:
You may already be a Branch Manager or have experience as an Assistant Manager and be ready for the next step. Either way you’ll know how to lead a team, are great with customers and know the fast fit business inside out. Managing the daily operation of the Branch, you’ll lead the team to maximise customer satisfaction and sales.
What you’ll need:
- People management skills or supervisory experience
- To be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales
- Proven fast fit / tyre fitting / automotive or mechanic experience
- Strong communication skills
- A focus on quality control
- A commitment to Health and Safety
What you’ll get:
We know that everyone has different priorities at different stages of their lives, so we offer a wide range of rewards and benefits. As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Bonus scheme
- 25% off most of our products in Halfords Retail stores and online
- Amazing discounts of up to 60% on your garage bills at Halfords Autocentre
- Discount on Halfords Breakdown Cover, with bike cover as standard for all annual policies
- At least 25% colleague discount at Tredz
- Life assurance
- Discounts on everything from groceries and shopping through to holidays, insurance, days out, restaurants and more
- Employee assistance programme offering free, independent, confidential support and counselling 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Fantastic Trade Price Bike Scheme - buy one bike per year from a range of bikes which have been significantly reduced
- Option to join our Sharesave scheme: save to purchase shares at a 20% discount
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Wagestream – a financial planning app that gives you more control over your pay. Access up to 30% of your pay as you earn it and save automatically from your salary to build a rainy-day fund for the future
- Health Cash Plan - claim cash back towards your healthcare costs and get access to health and well-being services
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that really values your skills, team focus and hard work.
National Tyres and Autocare is now part of the Halfords family. We’re in an exciting chapter – rapidly growing our business with a focus on motoring services and electric mobility. We’re the UK’s leading retailer of motoring and cycling products and services, and the UK’s largest vehicle service, maintenance and repair business. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results