Job no: 526632
Work type: Full time
Site: All locations
Categories: Autocentre Management
Location: North East London, North London, North West London, United Kingdom, Hertfordshire
A Halfords Autocentre Regional Manager is a role model to their team, passionate about meeting the needs of customers by delivering excellence and delivering against target.
Field-based, you’ll be commercially focussed, working strategically to support the growth of your Region, maximising profit and minimising loss. An inspiring leader, your talent for colleague engagement will see you deliver for both your teams and your customers, meeting or exceeding targets. You’ll use customer feedback to inform coaching needs and improve the overall customer experience across the Region.
Owning the recruitment, deployment, and development of your team, as well as the succession plan. you’ll ensure that your teams are fit for now and the future. You’ll drive operational efficiency in your teams, ensuring that risks and costs are minimised, and procedures followed. And whilst implementing the sales strategy, proactively identifying opportunities, and ensuring that your Region delivers against the plan.
For success in this role you’ll need:
- Experience of delivering against customer metrics, through coaching or training in the moment
- A minimum level of technical ability
- Experience of delivering technical training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A strong track record of leading teams to deliver outstanding results
- Experience in a senior management role
- Experience of managing capability and performance of teams
- Commercial acumen and an appreciation of current operating environment
- A track record of meeting compliance standards across health and safety and a Centre environment
- Experience of working with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and the aptitude to learn in-house systems
- Experience of labour force scheduling, and associated time management skills
- A full valid driving licence
You’ll enjoy an excellent base salary, pension and benefits package including performance related bonus, with a company car, phone and laptop, alongside 25% colleague discount, and access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services.
Please submit both your CV and a covering letter in application for this post outlining your people leadership and strategic experience and abilities.
With over 300 UK Autocentres we are one of the UK’s leading MOT, car service, brakes, repairs and tyres specialists. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results