Customer Sales Advisor - Maternity Cover Until October 2022 20 Hours Per Week
Job no: 526171
Work type: Part time
Categories: Retail Colleagues
This is for a part time temporary position in our Sunbury store. MATERNITY COVER UNTIL OCTOBER 2022. Core hours are 20 per week and flexibility for overtime is essential. Days will include: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
A Halfords team is a special team, made up of people who are passionate about our products and services and obsessed with giving our customers the very best experience. We’re specialists at what we do – our teams don’t only advise on the very best products to meet our customers’ needs, they give practical solutions too, fitting a range of products to our customers’ cars and bikes.
If you already have experience of giving first class customer service, and of working quickly and efficiently, we’ll train you in how to wow a Halfords customer. You’ll be given the product knowledge and skills training you need to give our customers a solution that meets their needs and ensures they never want to shop elsewhere! You’ll learn how to demonstrate and explain our products as well as the practical aspects of our fitting services. Ideally, you already have Retail experience but if you can demonstrate experience of tailoring your approach in a customer focused sales environment, we can help you with the rest.
We look after our colleagues as well as we look after our customers, so whether you have ambitions to progress to a technical role in our shops, on to management, or elsewhere across the Group of Halfords companies, we will help you to fulfil your potential.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An interest in our range of products and services
- The ability to communicate with all types of customers and colleagues
- The ability to understand customer needs
- A proactive approach to helping customers
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of delivering great customer service, ideally in a retail sales environment
- Ideally, some experience of working towards and achieving sales targets
- Availability to work on a rota basis, including weekends
As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Colleague discount of up to 25% across the Group
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Fantastic deals across a range of other retailers, travel providers, and more
- Employee Assistance Programme offering advice and support
- Trade Price Bike Scheme
- Option to join our Share Save and Cycle2Work schemes
Join the UK and Ireland’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results