Customer Services Advisor - 20 Hours Per Week
Job no: 526140
Work type: Part time
Categories: Retail Colleagues
A Halfords team is a special team, made up of people who are passionate about our products and services and obsessed with giving our customers the very best experience. We’re specialists at what we do – our teams give practical solutions, as well as advising on the very best products to meet our customers’ needs, fitting a range of products to our customers’ cars and bikes.
You’ll already be great with customers and ideally will already have some experience of fitting car parts or of cycle repair; whatever your experience, we’ll train you in how to wow a Halfords customer. This role is critical in delivering a great customer experience, providing a wide range of fitting services, including car parts fitting, technology fitting, cycle building and cycle servicing. This work is carried out in our car park or in-store. We’ll help you develop your practical problem-solving skills alongside your ability to work quickly and efficiently so that our customers never want to shop elsewhere! Ideally, you already have Retail experience but if you can demonstrate experience of tailoring your approach in a customer focused sales environment, we can help you with the rest.
We look after our colleagues as well as we look after our customers, so whether you have ambitions to progress to a technical role in our shops, on to management, or elsewhere across the Group of Halfords companies, we will help you to fulfil your potential.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- An interest in our range of products and services
- Ideally, some knowledge and skills in car parts fitting and cycle repair
- The ability to communicate with all types of customers and colleagues
- The ability to understand customer needs
- A proactive approach to helping customers
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of delivering great customer service, ideally in a retail sales environment
- Ideally, some experience of working towards and achieving sales targets
- Availability to work on a rota basis, including weekends
As well as holiday and contributory pension, you can expect to enjoy:
- Colleague discount of up to 25% across the Group
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance
- Fantastic deals across a range of other retailers, travel providers, and more
- Employee Assistance Programme offering advice and support
- Trade Price Bike Scheme
- Option to join our Share Save and Cycle2Work schemes
Join the UK and Ireland’s leading retailer of automotive and cycling products and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results