Customer Service Advisor - Full Time
Job no: 525529
Work type: Full time
Categories: Customer Support
Salary: £20,800 plus £2k performance bonus
At Halfords we’re all about customers, just like you. In this role you’ll get to use your fantastic customer service skills to deliver a service that our customers want to come back for.
You’ll aim to resolve all issues at first point of contact, problem solving in the moment and delivering a professional, courteous and customer-centred service.
We’re all about continuous improvement too – for our customers, of course, but also in supporting you with your development.
This is a full-time role, working on a rota basis. Shifts include no more than 1 in 2 weekends, and both early and late shift patterns (until 8pm)
To be successful in this role you’ll have:
- Customer service skills gained in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing, and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Problem-solving skills, with a focus on getting issues resolved
- Some experience of handling complaints
Ideally, you’ll also have experience of the following, but these aren’t essential:
- Working in a contact centre
- Using Salesforce (CRM platform)
- Some experience of the Automotive industry
If you know Halfords, you probably already know what a great team culture we have here, with a team that looks after each other and cheers each other on.
- Our supportive training environment will help you to take your skills to the next level.
- You’ll also enjoy the flexibility to work from home, or from our offices in Redditch
- Salary of £20,800 per annum plus a £2K Performance Bonus
- 25% colleague discount across the Halfords Group
- Access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services.
With over 300 UK Autocentres and mobile vans covering 75% of the UK we are one of the UK’s leading MOT, car service, brakes, repairs and tyres specialists. Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results