Customer Service Advisor
Job no: 525529
Work type: Full time
Categories: Customer Support
Salary: Up to £20k (based on location) plus £2k performance bonus
With over 300 UK Autocentres and mobile vans covering 75% of the UK we are one of the UK’s leading MOT, car service, brakes, repairs and tyres specialists. Due to our continued expansion, we are now looking to recruit Full-Time, Weekend and Evening Customer Service Advisors.
Delivering a fantastic customer experience, our customers come back for, you'll demonstrate a high standard of customer service and professionalism at all times, aiming to resolve issues at the first point of contact.
You'll focus on striving to continuously improve our service levels to the business by handling queries and complaints in an effective manner, problem solving and finding a suitable solution whilst creating a positive working environment for all team members.
Duties to include:
- Answer incoming contacts - emails, letters, calls, live chat and social media within agreed timescales
- Provide a high standard of customer service at all times, ensuring that a courteous and calm manner is used at all times
- Develop and support the booking processes to optimise sales opportunities
- Effectively and proactively manage customer complaints and escalations in the most appropriate way to present a confident and professional approach
- Process and manage administrative duties of the department including customer cancellations and refunds as required
- Ensure appropriate investigations are undertaken to understand the root cause of issues, and inform the appropriate departments to enable corrective action to be taken
- Work closely with all internal departments to identify and fix issues
What we are looking for:
- Excellent customer and communication skills
- Experience of dealing with difficult situations whilst remaining professional, tactful and calm
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of colleagues
- Experience of problem solving and complaint handling
- Excellent telephone manner with previous experience of handling high volumes of calls
- Organised with strong time management skills
- Ability to capture data accurately and within guidelines
- Previous experience of working to targets and SLA’s (desirable)
- Displays a positive and confident personality in everything you do
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes to include Outlook, Word and Excel
- Is open to change and seeks and encourages fresh ideas to meet an ever changing environment.
- Able to support colleagues to adapt to change across the business
What's in it for you:
You’ll enjoy a salary of up to £20k (based on location and experience) plus £2k performance bonus, 25% colleague discount and access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services, as well as being able to access our industry leading training to take your career to the next stage.
We have a variety of positions available including full time, weekend and evening roles which can be based remotely.
Shifts available - Sun/Mon/Wed/Thur/Friday 11.30am – 8pm
Options for working from home along with offices in Redditch, Worcestershire and Congleton, Cheshire should you prefer to work in an office environment.
Join us and be part of our success story in getting the nation safely back on the move.
Apply now Back to search results