Commercial Sales Support Manager
Job no: 508250
Work type: Full time
Site: All locations
Categories: Central Support
Location: United Kingdom
As Commercial Sales Support Manager you'll be responsible for ensuring the commercial invoicing function is being managed and driven forward, leveraging technologies and business analysis to pro-vide industry leading pricing and invoicing while supporting the commercial fleet sales team and business customers.
The role will exhibit expertise in process analysis and control measures for sales in-voicing and leading an established team of colleagues.
- Take lead role in the commercial invoicing transformational journey
- Assessment and development of the commercial sales invoicing processes
- Partner with the sales team to develop the processes and systems towards ‘same day’ invoicing, focussing on ‘right first time’ and ‘future proofing’ strategies
- Ensure that customer service level agreements are incorporated into the systems and document sharing
- Engage with software partners to further develop and leverage back office systems to ensure all stakeholders are fully engaged with new innovations and technologies
- Introduce and develop pricing systems, as well as managing customer and fleet partner pricing data within the soft-ware systems to achieve full coverage of sales pricing across the product range.
- Ensure new and ongoing invoicing performance KPI’s (late order numbers, query-rates, returns-rates, customer re-views, customer complaints) are met, continuously improved through business analysis systems in conjunction with direct customer feedback
- Be part of the Sales Leadership Group, with input into Strategy and role-model for Halfords Values.
- Support and influence across the commercial invoicing team on Technical development.
- Influence at Senior Management level, internal and external
- Support Head of Commercial Fleet Sales in areas of developing and setting pricing policies, technology improvements, Data, Processes and Systems
- Responsible for a team of Commercial Invoicing colleagues– objective-setting, performance and leadership development
Key Skills and Experience
- Proven experience in sales support management in a commercial or retail environment
- Strong skills within data analysis and reporting
- Being Better Everyday is one of our core values—we therefore expect that you are comfortable operating and driving a high performance culture.
- Ability to solve technical, managerial and operational problems as well as analysing and evaluating outcomes based on relevant information, resources and experience
- Demonstrate developed communication skills to exchange complex information and tailor to the audience
- Demonstrate Commercial awareness by understanding how teams across the business work together in order to fulfil their activities, as well as understanding the objectives of the Commercial Fleet Sale Team overall and how their own area fits into these
- You will thrive in a continuous improvement environment. You should be comfortable moving at Pace, with accuracy as change is really important to us and our culture. We will rely on your experience to drive this by having Pride in your expertise.
- Service minded and customer dedicated whilst always upholding our One Halfords Family values, contributing to-wards the journey of WOW’ing our customers.
- Building and maintaining relationships with your stakeholders should be up there in your priorities.
Please note - we are flexible on location for this role and remote working is available.
Apply now Back to search results