Mobile Tyre Fitter - Bristol
Job no: 507335
Work type: Full time
Categories: Auto Technician, Mechanic
Mobile Tyre Fitters enjoy a mobile role using their expertise to deliver a fantastic customer experience in the field. Receiving bookings through a smart phone App, you’ll pick stock up from your local Hub and drive to customers homes or workplaces to carry out booked jobs, working to the highest technical and safety standards. Once complete, you’ll gain customer feedback and if no other jobs are booked in, will return to the Hub where you will have jobs booked to complete.
You’ll be responsible for the safe keeping – and driving - of the Halfords Mobile Expert van and all equipment, and will have:
- Experience of tyre fitting, gained either in a garage or on the road
- Experience of providing great face to face customer service
- The ability to act on your own initiative and identify the best way forward
- A full driving licence with no more than 6 points
- An understanding of Health & Safety regulations and practices.
This role is full time, 44 hours a week, from 8am to 8pm on a rota basis
- A competitive salary with bonus paid based on Customer Service feedback and jobs completed
- Pension scheme
- 25% colleague discount on a wide range of Halfords products
- Industry leading technical training to take your career forward
- Access to a wide range of discounts on everyday goods, financial products and services.
- A van and tools are provided for use during shifts, and kept at the Hub when not on duty
Halfords Autocentres has over 300 locations nationwide, and with our expanding national Mobile Expert service provision we are one of the UK’s leading MOT, car service, brakes, repairs and tyres specialists. Join us and be part of our success story.
Apply now Back to search results