Customer Service Advisor
Job no: 506533
Work type: Full time
Categories: Customer Support
As a Customer Service Advisor you'll play a key role in delivering of excellent customer service to all our customers of Halfords Tyres on the Drive.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls and respond to emails regarding products and services, providing excellent customer service.
- Manage the customer contact cycle and build lasting relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Responsible for dealing with general customer inquiries and making follow up calls where necessary.
- Managing and resolving customer complaints with the ability to identify and escalate priority issues.
- Enter customer and call information onto TOTD database as per standard operating procedures.
- Meeting customer needs by undertaking necessary research and sourcing products when required.
- Upselling & cross selling add-ons.
- To support Hub Operations Team.
- Meet individual and departmental targets.
Skills and Experience
- Strong commitment to Customer Care and meeting customer needs.
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Service background
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve objectives.
- Experience of working in a contact centre or phone-based environment.
- Experience/knowledge of working within the motor trade industry preferably tyre related.
- To be self-motivated and be resilient.
- A consistent, positive outlook.
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude which inspires and motivates others.
- A visible, team player committed to the continuous personal development.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- Ability to problem-solve
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Apply now Back to search results