Job no: 525818
Work type: Part time
We have a great opportunity to join the trading team in the fast paced, growing category of 3B’s and car maintenance.
As one of our Buying Administrators you will play a key role in the day-to-day trading of this exciting area as we progress with ambitious growth plans. This role is ideal for providing the first step into a career within retail buying.
Please note - Part time - 18hrs per week.
- Regularly carry out, review and analyse pricing across a range of competitors.
- Monitor the marketplace to identify emerging product and price trends.
- Use sales reporting tools to produce ad-hoc reports.
- Manage colleague requests for equipment, ensuring our shops always have the right tools to offer customers a range of services.
- Take ownership of formatting category presentations and reports.
- Cross functional working with other teams in the business to set up new products
- Manage order queries daily regarding our mixed paint service, in order to meet our 24-hour SLA for customers
- Assist stores with the ordering of spare parts for our lifetime guarantee tool sets
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Organised and methodical, to ensure that all queries are dealt with promptly
- A keen interest in trading and an understanding of the commercial environment, with numerical skills to support this.
- Great communication skills
- A collaborative ‘can do’ approach – be a keen team player
Part time - 18hrs per week.
Apply now Back to search results