Customer Service Advisor
Job no: 505254
Work type: Full time
Categories: Customer Support
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be reporting directly to the Customer Service Team Leaders and the Contact Centre Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls and respond to emails regarding products and services, providing excellent customer service.
- Manage the customer contact cycle and build lasting relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Responsible for dealing with general customer inquiries and making follow up calls where necessary.
- Managing and resolving customer complaints with the ability to identify and escalate priority issues.
- Enter customer and call information onto TOTD database as per standard operating procedures.
- Meeting customer needs by undertaking necessary research and sourcing products when required.
- Upselling & cross selling add-ons.
- To support Hub Operations Team.
- Meet individual and departmental targets.
- Exhibit a flexible approach to working on a rota basis and provide necessary cover where needed.
- Be willing to attend internal training as necessary to keep up to date with the latest technology and operating processes.
- Follow company policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Handbook.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required to support the needs of the business.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a Customer Service background.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team to achieve objectives.
- Strong commitment to Customer Care and meeting customer needs.
- Experience of working in a contact centre or phone-based environment.
- Experience/knowledge of working within the motor trade industry preferably tyre related.
- To be self-motivated and be resilient.
- A consistent, positive outlook.
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude which inspires and motivates others.
- A visible, team player committed to the continuous personal development.
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills.
- Ability to problem-solve
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Apply now Back to search results