Senior Merchandise Planner
Job no: 503763
Work type: Full time
As Senior Merchandise Planner you'll liaise with multi-functional teams ensuring that our Cycle Republic stores have a leading range of products. The role holder will work closely with the Buying team to deliver an industry leading range of products to our customers and ensure that there is great product availability and a seamless customer experience.
- Support and influence (with Buyers) sales & Margin Budget / Forecast.
- Merchandise planning for all cycles within Cycle Republic
- Support shop teams and Area Manager on any stock or delivery issues
- Forecast and manage stock intake plans to deliver sales.
- Hold regular meetings with Buyers and external suppliers to review and update sales and intake plans.
- Propose and agree company stock targets and OTB in line with stock policies.
- Support shops through the stock take process
- Manage and improve stock turn and GMROI
- Manage and improve Store and DC availability
- Support and influence stakeholders with appropriate analysis to drive supply chain performance.
- Influence the decision-making process around promotions and range review activity with trading teams and space planning.
- Ensure stock lands on time and in full for new openings of Cycle Republic stores and stores are replenished appropriately.
- Lead and develop the Merchandise planning team ensuring a culture of continuous improvement and proactive development to enable high performing Merchandise planning team.
- Strongly commercial and numerate with a data and process driven approach.
- Strong Excel and data handling skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to influence at a senior level.
- A team player with strong collaboration.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of being able to influence and communicate with key stakeholders at all levels across the business
- Experience of good cross – functional working.
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate a high degree of tenacity and drive & an ability to thrive in a fast – paced and pressurised environment.
- A high degree of tenacity and drive.
- Strong negotiation skills
- A proven track record of high performance in high profile merchandising roles.
Apply now Back to search results