Digital Trading Assistant
Job no: 501114
Work type: Full time
We're on the look out for an Assistant Digital Trading Manager for our Cycling category.
A great opportunity to develop and deliver the online trading plan for the cycling product range. Your role is to drive the best possible execution of our cycling range online by working closely with cross functional teams including Category, Supply, Marketing & Digital. You will be accountable for ensuring promotional activity, range launches and new digital initiatives deliver a great customer experience and maximum sales and profitability.
- Develop and implement a promotional plan via digital channels deigned to ensure we hit our ambitious forecasts
- Work closely with Buying teams and the Digital Merchandising team to ensure new range launches are executed effectively online
- Monitor online KPI’s to identify opportunities and challenges
- Work closely with the Digital Merchandising team to ensure the best offers/ products are placed in the best place on site
- Work closely with supply to ensure stock is available for customers to order it via their preferred delivery channel (Home delivery, click and collect)
- Define key trading priorities for Digital Marketing, Email, Social, Affiliates and Paid search and complete briefing documents for these teams to ensure seamless implementation
- Ensure the price matching tool is working optimally vs competitor prices and liaise with the Buying teams to maintain this
- Compile reports on a weekly and ad hoc basis to facilitate reactive trading activity and strategic planning
- Managing end of life products on the website to ensure we achieve swift sell through and then removal from the site.
- Identifying and implementing new initiatives across our digital platforms to find new ways to trade our cycling product range, improve the customer experience and drive sales and profitability
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and pressurised environment
- Good communication and influencing skills and ability to build strong relationships with colleagues
- Experience of effective cross functional working
- Ability to analyse financial and competitor data to inform commercial decision making
- Previous experience in a multichannel business preferred
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Self-starter, motivated to propose new ideas and see them through
- Degree level qualification ideally in a relevant subject advantageous
Apply now Back to search results