Internal Quality Assurer (IQA) - Retail Leadership & Management.
Job no: 497886
Work type: Full time
As an experienced Internal Quality Assurer, you will be passionate about our apprentices receiving the best training & development programs available. You will develop programs, create training material and ensure the deliveries of qualifications are to a high standard and targets are met.
To maintain the quality of learning & assessment within the framework of quality assurance principles, through the implementation of Internal Quality Assurance systems, policies and procedures.
- Quality assure and verify the on-going teaching, learning and training practices within the following qualifications against national criteria and in line with awarding body and company procedures: Retail Management (L4), Retail Team Leading (L3), Retailer (L2) and Functional Skills.
- Undertake observations and IQA activity of the key learner processes, including teaching, learning & assessment, to support continuous improvement
- Carry out learner and employer feedback and take action to input any improvements into the learner journey required
- Ensure regular and constructive assessment feedback is given to coaches remotely and through regular support visits
- Design, plan and deliver standardisation meetings
- Ensure timely achievement of learners and meet targets/KPI’s as set by the Lead IQA through activity against IQA planner, reporting any short falls to the Lead IQA/ Quality & Curriculum Manager.
- Support staff to respond flexibly to the different learning environment and methods including technologies to ensure consistently outstanding learning experience
- Contribute to the development of standardised processes relating to high quality teaching, learning and assessment activity across the division. This will include conducting observations, post observation reporting, planning and support, ensuring that the process is leading to tangible improvements for learners and support to develop learner paperwork
- Perform an integral role in preparing for visits, assessments and inspections from external stakeholders such as Ofsted and SFA as well as support with Awarding Body Visits
- Advise Team Managers and teams on quality matters- identify and prioritise areas for interventions; share best practice to drive up achievement rates consistently across the provision
- Promote and Monitor Health and Safety, including Safeguarding in all aspects of the role and report/record any issues that may arise in line with Halfords policies.
- Promote and monitor Equality and Diversity in all aspects of the role and report/record issues that may arise
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in an IQA role within work based learning
- Hold experience of sampling new standards and EPA process
- Detailed knowledge of apprenticeships and Government funded programmes
- Experience in delivering in line with Ofsted and ESFA requirements
- Hold excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Experience of audits and inspections
- Effective communicator with strong written and oral communication skills, as well as the ability to present information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences
- Be able to work remotely and as part of a team and manage time effectively
- Relevant sector experience
- Functional skills in level 2 Maths and English
- PTLLS or other recognised teaching qualification
- Hold highly developed IT skills and the ability to use on line internal verification and assessment programmes
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and creativity in one’s own teaching, learning and assessment practice
- Full clean driving licence
All candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check and provide at least 2 referees.
Apply now Back to search results