Job no: 497484
Work type: Full time
The Merchandise Planner plays a pivotal role within the business, owning and generating accurate sales volume forecasts and intake plans for each Product Group, coordinating inputs from Buyers and Suppliers & works closely with the Trading team producing relevant information and analysis to help inform better commercial decisions & deliver all Merchandising KPI’s.
• Owning the sales volume forecast for specific planning groups under their control, taking input from Trading teams and Suppliers for new ranges, seasons and promotions.
• Owning and managing intake plans for specific planning groups within each category in line with budget expectations.
• Influencing sales & margin forecasts, & commercial decisions made with the Trading team.
• Managing inventory to agreed stock budgets and within OTB and to agreed Availability and stock Turn KPI’s
• Developing and managing Assistant Merchandise Planners to ensure a high performing Merchandising team
• Influencing and working with logistics team to manage end-to-end product stock flow.
• Managing supplier relationships and performance.
• Ensuring strong communication with Store Operations.
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Good Communication skills
- Be able to Impact & Influence
- Experience of good cross – functional working
- Excellent numeracy, analytical & problem solving skills
- Commercial & Customer understanding
- Demonstrate a high degree of tenacity and drive & an ability to thrive in a fast – paced and pressurised environment
Apply now Back to search results