Job no: 496732
Work type: Full time
Location: Central London
Halfords are looking to recruit a passionate and ambitious SEO Executive (Maternity Cover) to support the SEO Manager in continually improving the organic search performance of the Halfords group website, supporting with the implementation of SEO strategy elements ensuring we continually identify and improve our organic exposure.
SEO Executive Key Responsibilities
- Delivering detailed keyword and competitor audits
- Assistance in the creation of weekly and monthly SEO Reports
- On-page optimisations across all category and product pages
- Identify opportunities to improve the internal website structure using internal linking
- Carry out a range of link building activities to drive the overall performance of landing pages within the Halfords website.
- Identify key outreach opportunities to help profile the overall online exposure and outreach various content
- Create a varied approach to link building to ensure we have a pipeline of prospects to approach (Broken Link Building, Partner Sites, eCommerce SEO etc)
- Ability to create a clear local link building plan to improve performance of local retail stores (Citation Development, Partnerships, Online PR)
- Obtain high-quality links and coverage for clients online in order to increase visibility of our clients websites
- A good understanding of all aspects of on-site and off-site SEO
- Positive attitude, flexible, can work collaboratively
- Experience using Google Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Be a keen team player – with the ability to work cross functionally within a business
- Strong communication skills
This role will require you to work cross functional with Marketing, Digital, Trading and the Digital Agencies. You will be accountable for providing a sound and supported view of SEO across all of these teams while ensuring Halfords.com are making continual improvements in line with recommendations and insights provided.
Please note - Fixed term contract for 9 months
Remote working available
Apply now Back to search results